Hormone Balancing Oil
Hormone Balancing Oil
If this is a gift, please leave in the note/comment section before checkout.
Our best-selling Hormone Balancing Oil for face and body is your go-to product for overall skin toning and nourishing. This protective and nourishing blend is made with moringa, noni, and our signature blend of herbal essential oils.
How to use: Apply twice daily on clean, bare skin.
Our Hormone Balancing Oil helps to:
- Control hormonal acne flare-ups
- Provide a protective layer of nutrients such as Vitamin C and Magnesium
- Balance your skin's texture, avoiding both oiliness and dryness
- Reduce breakouts, redness, and inflammation
- Increase moisture and plumpness
- Promote clearer complexion and a more balanced skin tone
"The Signature Balancing Oil is super nice! My husband is using it and it really clears his pimples and dark spots." — Camellie Pallasigue
Ingredients and benefits of this blend include:
- Marula oil contains amino acids and antioxidants Vitamin E & C, which have moisturizing and anti-aging properties. It has been used for centuries as a protective oil for the skin and hair
- Moringa oil contains naturally-occurring Vitamin A to help boost collagen production and Vitamin C for free radical protection
- Noni oil contains naturally-occurring Vitamins A and C as well as phytonutrients to encourage improved skin tone and elasticity
- Witch hazel contains compounds and tannins that help reduce inflammation and redness. It also acts as a natural astringent on the skin by keeping excess oil in balance
- Thyme oil is known to help balance the hormone progesterone. It helps reduce acne-causing bacteria on the skin
- Sandalwood oil is a favorite in Ayurvedic oils. It contains anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness and protect the skin. It also helps balance the hormone testosterone for both men and women
- Clary sage oil has been found to reduce cortisol stress levels by 36%, and has balancing effects on thyroid and estrogen hormones. Also helps to reduce acne-causing bacteria on the skin
- Tea tree oil is an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory essential oil that helps to reduce reoccurring acne flareups and redness associated with cystic acne
"This helps with my menstrual cramps. I apply a few days before, and during, and after red days, one full drop on my tummy and lower back!" — Joan